Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

General Organizational Communication at Concordia University, Saint Paul

Find Schools Near

General Organizational Communication at Concordia University, Saint Paul

Every general organizational communication school has its own distinct culture and strengths. We've pulled together some statistics and other details to help you see how the general organizational communication program at Concordia University, Saint Paul stacks up to those at other schools.

Concordia University, Saint Paul is located in Saint Paul, Minnesota and has a total student population of 5,054.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in General Organizational Communication section at the bottom of this page.

Concordia University, Saint Paul General Organizational Communication Degrees Available

  • Master’s Degree in General Organizational Communication

Online Classes Are Available at Concordia University, Saint Paul

Online courses are a good option for students who need a more flexible schedule that allows them to pursue an education when and where they want. Whether you're going to school part-time or full-time, you may find distance education the right choice for you.

For those who are interested in distance learning, Concordia University, Saint Paul does offer online courses in general organizational communication for the following degree levels:

  • Master’s Degree

Concordia University, Saint Paul General Organizational Communication Rankings

Note: While rankings may be a good starting point when you're researching a school, they don't necessarily highlight all of a school's strengths. Don't forget to check out the other details that are available for a school to see if it has what you're looking for in a program.

General Organizational Communication Student Demographics at Concordia University, Saint Paul

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the general organizational communication majors at Concordia University, Saint Paul.

Concordia University, Saint Paul General Organizational Communication Master’s Program

82% Women
In the 2018-2019 academic year, 11 students earned a master's degree in general organizational communication from Concordia University, Saint Paul. About 82% of these graduates were women and the other 18% were men.

Concordia University, Saint Paul Gender Breakdown of General Organizational Communication Master's Degree Grads

Of the students who received a general organizational communication master's degree from Concordia University, Saint Paul, 100% were white. This is above average for this degree on the natiowide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Concordia University, Saint Paul with a master's in general organizational communication.

Racial-Ethnic Diversity of General Organizational Communication Majors at Concordia University, Saint Paul
Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 11
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 0

References

*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs.

Visit School

Find Business Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited business colleges across the U.S.